43 laboratories are now operational across the country
3500 test kits, 10000 master mix and 3000 controls were received but GeneXpert cartilages are urgently required
6 districts were supported to rehabilitate community victim support unit structures
559,018 learners received food and cash for school meal take-home rations
Rural communities in10 districts were supported with COVID-19 agricultural advice
Urgent funding is required to prepare for the rain-fed agriculture season in the COVID-19 context
COMPREHENSIVE COVID-19 PREPAREDNESS AND RESPONSE
The Emergency Appeal has attracted funding to cover 70% of needs, but more funds are required for the remaining 30%.
A calendar of meetings, group mailing lists, a repository to store and share information and a 5W interactive dashboard on the COVID-19 response and a financial tracking tool for the emergency appeal are available as resource tools
Information relating to COVID-19 resource mobilization, allocation, programmatic implementation (RM and 5Ws) was collected from different Clusters and updated.