• Compared with the previous reporting period, the SMM recorded fewer ceasefire violations in both Donetsk and Luhansk regions.
• Small-arms fire was assessed as directed at an SMM mini-unmanned aerial vehicle flying over areas on the north-eastern outskirts of Luhansk city.
• The SMM saw weapons in violation of withdrawal lines, mostly in non-government-controlled areas in Luhansk region.
• The Mission continued monitoring the security situation at the disengagement areas near Stanytsia Luhanska, Zolote and Petrivske.
• It saw for the first time anti-tank mines near government-controlled Zolote-4/Rodina.
• The SMM monitored adherence to localized ceasefires to enable the operation of and repairs to critical civilian infrastructure.
• The SMM’s freedom of movement continued to be restricted, including at checkpoints of the armed formations in southern Donetsk region.