- Compared with the previous 24 hours, the SMM recorded more ceasefire violations in both Donetsk and Luhansk regions.
- A man died in a grenade explosion in government-controlled Shevchenko.
- An SMM mini-unmanned aerial vehicle spotted recent craters inside and near the disengagement area near Petrivske.
- The Mission continued monitoring the situation at the disengagement areas near Stanytsia Luhanska and Zolote.
- The Mission monitored adherence to localized ceasefires to facilitate the operation of and repairs to critical civilian water and gas infrastructure.
- Freedom of movement for the SMM continued to be restricted, including at a checkpoint near non-government-controlled Prymorske.