• Bundibugyo has sixteen (16) Points of Entry (PoEs) with active screening operations in place. Only one PoE (Busunga) is official.
• A total of 768,285 screenings have been completed at sixteen (16) PoEs at the border with the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC).
• Busunga registered approximately 26% of the flow and the highest number of persons screened (202,934).
• Ratio of adult females and adult males 37:33.
• 30% of the flow were children under 5 years old.
• Both PoEs in Nyakonda and Mulungitanuwa 1B had 42% of their flow comprising of children under 5 years old. Similarly, Butogo Main registered 39% children under 5 years old.