Tetra Tech International Development (http://www.tetratech.com/intdev) is currently accepting expressions of interest from qualified candidates for a potential Technical Advisor position on a USAID-funded program Senegal.
The purpose of this activity is to to increase sustainable access to improved sanitation and water services while increasing consumer demand for sanitation and water services, building on experience from USAID’s 2016-2022 Assainissement, Changement de Comportement et Eau pour le Senegal (ACCES) activity.
Responsibilities: Technical Advisors will provide technical leadership and activity oversight across several areas of anticipated focus for the project. Tetra Tech seeks candidates with the following expertise:
* Fecal Sludge Management/Sanitation: Proven experience advising or managing activities related to the development of fecal sludge management and sanitation solutions in urban, peri-urban, and/or rural settings at both the household and municipal level. Prior experience with market-based sanitation and/or community-led total sanitation preferred.
* Drinking Water Service Delivery: Demonstrated skills working with public and/or private drinking water service providers to develop strong management systems, tariff setting and collection, operations and maintenance of small- and medium-sized water systems, non-revenue water, etc.
* Hygiene: Demonstrated skills or experience working with households, community organizations, and government officials on hygiene promotion, behavior change, and awareness campaigns.
* Civil Engineering (Water Resources): Technical experience with drinking water infrastructure design and build, operation and maintenance for drinking water systems, and construction management.
* Private Sector Development Specialists: Technical experience supporting entrepreneurs, small businesses, and other private sector enterprises with business development planning, product development and marketing, customer engagement, and accessing finance and credit. Experience working with women and youth-led enterprises and/or WASH enterprises preferred.
* WASH Governance: Track record of leading or delivering technical assistance to national and local public sector institutions to strengthen WASH planning, financing implementation, and oversight.
* Gender, Youth, and Social Inclusion (GYSI): Experience leading a program-level GYSI approach, developing innovative approaches to gender integration and gender equality in WASH decision-making, and providing training and capacity building to public and private-sector entities.
* Bachelor’s Degree in related field, Master’s Degree highly preferred.
* At least 10 years of technical experience in related field.
* A demonstrated track record of progressively responsible experience providing leadership to donor projects with similar complexity; USAID project experience preferred.
* Proven leadership, organizational and writing skills.
* Professional Fluency in French and proficiency in English required.
* Qualified applicants from Senegal highly encouraged to apply.
Как подать заявку
To be considered applicants must submit the following as part of the on-line process:
* Cover Letter
* CV in reverse chronological format
Please indicate where you saw Tetra Tech’s IDS ad posted.
Apply on-line at: https://bit.ly/taDv_sNgl
Applications that do not meet the minimum requirements listed above will not be considered. Please ensure that all necessary documents are uploaded, as incomplete applications and/or corrupt files may delay processing of your application or remove you from consideration. No phone calls will be accepted.
At Tetra Tech, health and safety play a vital role in our success. Tetra Tech’s employees work together to comply with all applicable health & safety practices and protocols, including health orders and regulations related to COVID-19 that are mandated by local, state, and federal authorities.
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of consulting, engineering, and technical services worldwide. Our reputation rests on the technical expertise and dedication of our employees - 20,000 people working together across disciplines and time zones to provide smart, sustainable solutions for challenging projects. We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development. Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion-dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in over 450 locations around the world. We offer competitive compensation and benefits and are searching for innovative people to join our teams. We are an equal opportunity employer: EOE AA/M/F/Vets/Disability.