Tetra Tech International Development Services (http://www.tetratech.com/intdev) is currently accepting expressions of interest from qualified candidates for a potential Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL) Manager position on a USAID funded program in Senegal.
The purpose of this activity is to increase sustainable access to improved sanitation and water services while increasing consumer demand for sanitation and water services, building on experience from USAID’s 2016-2022 Assainissement, Changement de Comportement et Eau pour le Senegal (ACCES) activity. The MEL Manager will report to the Chief of Party (COP) and provide leadership and monitoring and evaluation oversight across activities. Tetra Tech seeks candidates with expertise in the areas of monitoring and evaluation, learning and knowledge management, and water, sanitation and hygiene (WASH).
* Collaborate with the Chief of Party, the Deputy Chief of Party and technical team members on annual planning, definition of outputs, outcomes and results and coordinate the preparation of quarterly and annual reports, as well as other deliverables involving WASH sector-related data and indicators;
* Ensure compliance with Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning Plan (MELP) and rigorous review and update the MELP each year;
* Ensure data quality, rigor and relevance for all approved indicators and preparation/validation of detailed indicator reference sheets;
* Support formulation and implementation of project-level collaboration, learning and adaption efforts;
* Collaborate with the Chief of Party, Deputy Chief of Party and technical team members in the design of evidence-based research and data collection activities focused on water and sanitation service delivery;
* Engage professionally with relevant government, academic, and policy-oriented organizations in support of evidence-based research and data collection concerning water and sanitation service delivery;
* Support creative and high-quality project communications;
* Support staff, partners, and grantees in collecting reporting, and verifying that data and indicators meet Tetra Tech and USAID quality standards.
* Bachelor’s Degree in related field, Master’s Degree highly preferred;
* At least 5 years of demonstrated leadership of MEL tasks and teams. Familiarity with academic research methodologies and data collection, as well as theory of change;
* Demonstrated ability to make recommendations and provide guidance to senior management through holistic analysis;
* Experience with organization development, performance management strongly preferred;
* Experience in MEL with donor funded projects; USAID funded project preferred;
* Demonstrated ability to generate creative and impactful data displays preferred;
* French and English language fluency (oral and written) is required;
* Senegal Nationals are strongly encouraged to apply.
Как подать заявку
To be considered applicants must submit the following as part of the on-line process:
* Cover Letter
* CV in reverse chronological format
Please indicate where you saw Tetra Tech’s IDS ad posted.
Apply on-line at: https://bit.ly/snGL_mEl
Please ensure that your Cover Letter and CV/Resume are uploaded and submit only the requested documentation as part of your application. Incomplete applications and/or corrupt files may delay processing of your application or remove you from consideration. Applications that do not meet the minimum requirements listed above will not be considered. No phone calls will be accepted.
Health and safety play a vital role in our success. Tetra Tech International Development’s employees work together to comply with all applicable health & safety practices and protocols, including health orders and regulations related to COVID-19 that are mandated by local, state and federal authorities.
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of consulting, engineering, and technical services worldwide. Our reputation rests on the technical expertise and dedication of our employees - 21,000 people working together across disciplines and time zones to provide smart, sustainable solutions for challenging projects. We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development. Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in over 450 locations around the world. We offer competitive compensation and benefits and are searching for innovative people to join our teams. We are an equal opportunity employer: EOE AA/M/F/Vets/Disability.