Tetra Tech International Development Services (http://www.tetratech.com/intdev) is currently accepting expressions of interest from qualified candidates for a Chief of Party on a USAID-funded activity in Senegal.
The purpose of this activity is to to increase sustainable access to improved sanitation and water services while increasing consumer demand for sanitation and water services, building on experience from USAID’s 2016-2022 Assainissement, Changement de Comportement et Eau pour le Senegal (ACCES) activity. The COP will be responsible for overall project management and implementation. S/he will manage and coordinate the goals and objectives of the activity with USAID, Tetra Tech’s home office, implementation partners, and other donors.
* Provide the overall leadership, strategic guidance, vision, and management to staff for successful implementation and compliance with USAID regulations;
* Work closely with technical and administrative staff to ensure the integration of all technical areas as well as strong collaboration with donors and local counterparts;
* Meet contractual obligations, produce deliverables and targets, and achieve project results as specified by client;
* Provide quality control of products prepared by the team and provide technical guidance to partners;
* Communicate/work with key stakeholders at regional, national, and municipal levels.
* Master’s degree or higher in international development, water supply and sanitation, water resources management, civil engineering, economics, public administration, or another relevant field.
* At least 10 years of professional experience working on, designing, and/or implementing projects related to water sector governance and finance, WASH systems, private sector development, municipal service provision, or other related fields including extensive experience in large donor-funded program management in Africa;
* At least 5 years managing development projects with large teams, and engaging with government representatives and project stakeholders on a large-scale (>$15 million) donor and/or USAID-funded projects;
* Demonstrated ability to manage a diverse team of experts and partners and a demonstrated ability to integrate content from multiple disciplines and sectors;
* Demonstrated technical knowledge of water and sanitation utility performance and management;
* Experience in planning missions and coordinating logistics for team members;
* Excellent report writing and communication skills required;
* French and English language fluency (oral and written) and previous experience in Africa, preferably Western Africa, is required.
Как подать заявку
To be considered applicants must submit the following as part of the on-line process:
* Cover Letter
* CV in reverse chronological format
Please indicate where you saw Tetra Tech’s IDS ad posted.
Apply on-line at https://bit.ly/SnGl_Wsh
Please ensure that your Cover Letter and CV/Resume are uploaded and submit only the requested documentation as part of your application. Incomplete applications and/or corrupt files may delay processing of your application or remove you from consideration. Applications that do not meet the minimum requirements listed above will not be considered. No phone calls will be accepted.
Health and safety play a vital role in our success. Tetra Tech International Development’s employees work together to comply with all applicable health & safety practices and protocols, including health orders and regulations related to COVID-19 that are mandated by local, state and federal authorities.
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of consulting, engineering, and technical services worldwide. Our reputation rests on the technical expertise and dedication of our employees - 21,000 people working together across disciplines and time zones to provide smart, sustainable solutions for challenging projects. We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development. Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in over 450 locations around the world. We offer competitive compensation and benefits and are searching for innovative people to join our teams. We are an equal opportunity employer: EOE AA/M/F/Vets/Disability.