For our Call for Expression of Interest (CEI EASO/2021/885) for Remunerated External Experts we are looking for Intermediate Reception Child Protection Experts. The CEI aims to establish a List of Experts envisaged to be deployed to EUAA Asylum Support Teams as part of EUAA’s operations in different EU member States. The CEI includes 76 profiles in the field of asylum and reception.
The indicative tasks for the Intermediate Reception Child Protection Expert (profile n. 35) are the following:
- Implement operational matters related to unaccompanied and separated children in the reception system;
- Support the set-up of cooperation and procedures for an efficient local child protection network that includes all actors involved in the daily care of unaccompanied and separated children;
- Conduct identification/screening of possible unaccompanied and separated children, and in the provision of first basic information to them;
- Ensure the establishment and implementation of an individual plan to cover the child’s reception needs, based on an assessment;
- Support the planning and provision of daily care of unaccompanied and separated children;
- Carry out the daily operations of safe-areas/sections dedicated to the reception of separated and unaccompanied children, in accordance with the relevant Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
The candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Completed post-secondary education of at least two years in a related field (EQF 5 or equivalent); Bachelor’s degree preferably in Political science, Law, Humanitarian studies or Psychology would be considered an advantage (EQF 6 or equivalent);
- 3 years of proven professional experience in the reception sector related to minors and the tasks described;
- Proven experience working with minors, preferably in the context of asylum and/or migration;
- Proven knowledge of the Common European Asylum System through study, training or work experience.
How to Apply
The details of the call including the procedure, conditions, the information about this specific profile (no.35), as well as the application details can be found on the following link: