FHI 360 is a non-profit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff includes experts in health, education, nutrition, environment, economic development, civil society, gender, youth, research, technology, communication and social marketing- creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today’s interrelated development challenges. FHI 360 serves more than 70 countries and all U.S. states and territories.
FHI 360 brings multi sectoral expertise to design, deliver, evaluate and scale solutions to environment and climate change (ECC) challenges. This integrated, 360-degree approach is needed to achieve sustainable, resilient, just and balanced outcomes for people and the planet.
FHI 360 is looking for a Consultant/ Organization with the following skills and experience
Skills and Experience Required
- Have proven experience of growing businesses, or supporting the growth of businesses, operating in the DFAT market, including of competitive landscape
- Strategic thinker, well experienced in developing strategic plans.
- Be extremely well networked in the international development, particularly DFAT and in the field.
- Bring specific in-depth knowledge and experience of DFAT procurement and procedures.
- Have strong relationships with a large number of key DFAT suppliers both in Australia and in the field.
How to Apply
Interested candidates can submit their resumes (maximum of 3 pages) to APROProposal@fhi360.org
Subject Line: DFAT Business Development – Your Name