Since the conflict in Ukraine started, our teams have been on the ground assessing and responding to the urgent needs of those searching for safety. We are currently scaling up our multi-country response across three countries (Moldova, Romania, and Ukraine) and are recruiting for many key positions that will make a direct impact on the lives of people who have been caught up in conflict.
Here's where you come in:
As the Consortium Child Protection Advisor, you will be responsible for overseeing and supporting the BHA-funded consortium in Ukraine for Child Protection monitoring and other safeguarding practices, training, and reporting, as well as leading the consortium’s technical working stream on child protection for all consortium members and implementing partners.
- Minimum 7 years working experience as a child protection advisor in humanitarian contexts
- Masters degree in social science, social work, humanitarian protection or any other relevant degree
- European or international driving license
- Frequent travels between Romania and Moldova
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Strong skills in oral and written English. Romanian, Ukrainian or Russian of advantage
How to Apply
Find the full responsibilities and requirements for this position and apply online. We will be accepting applications until the right candidate is found.
*Possible position locations: Romania, Ukraine, Moldova
World Vision is dedicated to our team members’ development and their success. We aspire for all employees to be fulfilled through their work and their contributions to an organisation working to provide long-term sustainable solutions to the world’s most vulnerable people.
For more information on World Vision International, please visit our website: www.wvi.org. Our vision for every child, life in all its fullness. Our prayer for every heart, the will to make it so.