About Palladium: Palladium is a global company working to design, develop and deliver a positive impact on the lives and livelihoods of people around the globe; broaden access to health, water, power, and infrastructure; build enduring, sustainable, and transformative institutions and market systems to address global challenges; and conserve the natural world. We operate in over 90 countries and have a workforce of 3,000 talented, motivated, and diverse staff of all religions, races, languages, and gender identities.
Project Overview and Role The USAID Enterprises, Employment, and Enabling Environments (E4) Activity aims to increase employment and jobs through increased private sector productivity and competitiveness. The theory of change is: “For the number of jobs to increase, businesses must grow; and for businesses to grow, constraints preventing growth must be removed.” Following this logic, Palladium will focus on removing obstacles to growth at the firm level and will work to develop skills identified by employers or develop entrepreneurial expertise. Additionally, Palladium will work to address legal and regulatory constraints if they are determined to be significant inhibitors of firm growth. These efforts will result in the creation of new firms, the growth of existing firms, and new job creation.
Work performed under the E4 IDIQ is divided into three components:
- Component 1: Enterprises – Fostering Competitive Industries
- Component 2: Employment – Developing a Capable Workforce and Entrepreneurship
- Component 3: Enabling Environments – Creating Conditions for Jobs and Investment
E4 IDIQ regional office is located in Almaty. Kazakhstan and country offices are located in Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, and Uzbekistan.
This Opportunity: The MEL Assistant will help the Regional MEL Manager lead the development and management of monitoring, evaluation, and learning data and systems for the FGI Task Order, track, aggregate and develop reports on the achievements of Component Leads on project indicators and targets, train and support the overall team in evaluating their progress and contribute to project reporting and communications efforts. Activities performed under this Task Order will cover Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, and Uzbekistan. This position will be based in Uzbekistan.
Location: The position is based in Tashkent, Uzbekistan
You and Your Career: If you are a problem-solver, collaborator, and doer, and you have expertise in ICT, Tourism or Textile/Apparel, we are interested in hearing from you.
We are a learning organization and provide growth opportunities from the start. We pride ourselves on giving you the freedom, resources, and guidance to chart a fulfilling career!
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
Assisting the Regional MEL Manager in:
- 75% assistance to the MEL Manager (primary) and 25% assistance on technical team’s issues and events (secondary)
- Developing data forms to track indicators based on program activities
- Verifying data accuracy
- Developing reporting requirements for each FGI’s Intervention
- Training staff for gathering monitoring data
- Consulting partner organizations on combining monitoring information
- Conducting site visits
- Selecting publicly available data
- Customizing surveys to collect information around the impact of FGI activities
- Interviewing participants of the events, partners (in collaboration with the communications team) to focus on more qualitative, intangible, and contextual aspects of FGI implementation
- Proposing assessments of selected interventions that demonstrate high rates of achievement in accordance with program indicators
- Assist technical team and events
- Other duties as assigned
Key Competencies Required:
- Experienced in working with Statistics, Economics, or related field. Knowledge and experience on Monitoring and Evaluation is welcome.
- Experienced in gathering and organizing large amounts of data across multiple countries (Excel tables).
- Fluency in English and Russian.
- Strong writing, reporting, and presentation skills in English and Russian.
- Relevant international business development service experience, preferably working on USAID economic development projects is welcome.
- Understanding USAID regulations and MEL reporting requirements, preferably in the economic growth sector.
- Demonstrated ability to work in rapidly evolving environment.
- Knowledge of CLA (Collaborating, Learning and Adapting) is welcome.
Deadline for submissions: 31 August 2022
Equity, Diversity & Inclusion - Palladium is committed to embedding equity, diversity, and inclusion into everything we do. We welcome applications from all sections of society and actively encourage diversity to drive innovation, creativity, success, and good practice. We positively welcome and seek to ensure we achieve diversity in our workforce. All job applicants and employees receive equal and fair treatment regardless of their background or personal characteristics. These include (but are not limited to) socio-economic experience, age, race, gender identity and expression, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability, nationality, veteran, marital or Indigenous status.
Should you require any adjustments or accommodations due to a disability, or you are a neurodivergent individual, or for any other circumstance, please email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be in touch to discuss.
Safeguarding - We define Safeguarding as “the preventative action taken by Palladium to protect our people, clients, and the communities we work with from harm.” We are committed to ensuring that all children and adults who come into contact with Palladium are treated with respect and are free from abuse. All successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced selection process, including safeguarding-focused interviews and a rigorous due diligence process.
Как подать заявку
Please apply through our internal website: https://palladium.csod.com/ux/ats/careersite/2/home/requisition/14589?c=palladium