For our Call for Expression of Interest (CEI EASO/2021/885) for Remunerated External Experts we are looking for Intermediate Asylum Information Provision Experts. The CEI aims to establish a List of Experts envisaged to be deployed to EUAA Asylum Support Teams as part of EUAA’s operations in different EU member States. The CEI includes 76 profiles in the field of asylum and reception.
The indicative tasks for the Intermediate Asylum Information Provision Expert (profile n. 10) are the following:
- Provide information to applicants and beneficiaries of international protection regarding the asylum procedures;
- Facilitate replies to questions of applicants for international protection during the interviews with applicants;
- Ensure adequate follow-up & monitoring of complex individual queries;
- Support national authorities in determining and approving information to be shared with applications of international protection;
- Manage and address needs of arriving groups of applicants in the operating area of the first reception centre, contributing to a smooth functioning of the arrival in-processing in accordance with policy and procedures;
- Collect, process and archive documents submitted by the applicants.
The candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Completed post-secondary education of at least two years in a related field (EQF 5 or equivalent); Bachelor’s degree preferably in Law, political science, humanitarian studies, would be considered an advantage (EQF 6 or equivalent);
- 3 years of proven professional experience with regards to asylum and reception related activities related to the tasks described relevant for the provision of information in the field of international protection.
Как подать заявку
The details of the call including the procedure, conditions, the information about these specific profiles (n.10), as well as the application details can be found on the following link: