For our Call for Expression of Interest (CEI EASO/2021/885) for Remunerated External Experts we are looking for Senior Asylum Information Provision Experts. The CEI aims to establish a List of Experts envisaged to be deployed to EUAA Asylum Support Teams as part of EUAA’s operations in different EU member States. The CEI includes 76 profiles in the field of asylum and reception.
The indicative tasks for the Senior Asylum Information Provision Expert (profile n. 11) are the following:
- Enhance the organisation and coordination of information provision related offices, structures and processes in the national asylum authorities;
- Provide direct support, guidance and instructions to a team or teams regarding the implementation of information provision activities and the determination of the information to be shared with applications;
- Ensure the accuracy of information provision content for applications of international protection in the national authorities and provide guidance as needed;
- Lead the provision of information to applicants and beneficiaries of international protection regarding the asylum procedures;
- Ensure the effective and efficient management of arriving groups of applicants in the operating area of the first reception centre, contributing to a smooth functioning of the arrival in-processing and ensuring that their practical needs are met in line with policy and procedures;
- Ensure the development and implementation of quality control system for information provision activities to improve the implementation of asylum-related frameworks.
The candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Law, political science, humanitarian studies or social studies (EQF 6 or equivalent); Master’s degree in the above-mentioned fields would be considered an advantage (EQF 7 or equivalent);
- 5 years of proven experience in the provision of information in the field of international protection;
- Proven professional experience with regards to team coordination or management.
How to Apply
The details of the call including the procedure, conditions, the information about these specific profiles (n.11), as well as the application details can be found on the following link: