For our Call for Expression of Interest (CEI EASO/2021/885) for Remunerated External Experts we are looking for Intermediate Asylum and/or Reception Statistics Experts. The CEI aims to establish a List of Experts envisaged to be deployed to EUAA Asylum Support Teams as part of EUAA’s operations in different EU member States. The CEI includes 76 profiles in the field of asylum and reception and it is open for applications until 4 May 2024.
PROFILE 56: Intermediate Asylum and/or Reception Statistics Expert
The indicative tasks for the Intermediate Asylum and/or Reception Statistics Expert (profile n. 56) are the following:
- Create research data sets of asylum-related data and maintain timely and accurate data sets, reports, and analyses related to the area of activity in support of the national asylum and/or reception authorities;
- Support the development of analytical, operational and statistical tools aimed at systematising data and improving internal procedures of the national asylum and/or reception authorities;
- Perform analysis and interpretation of data applying statistical procedures, principles and relevant tools and prepare reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing information and trends in support of the operational management and reporting requirements of the asylum and/or reception systems by the national authorities.
The candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in statistics, mathematics, or other related fields (EQF 6 or equivalent);
- 3 years of proven professional experience with regards to statistical modelling;
- Proven professional experience in the asylum and reception or migration sector.
The details of the call including the application procedure, conditions and profiles requested can be found on the following link: