Overview of position
To manage all food baskets distribution project & the team.
- Overall responsibility for the day to day running as well as the general management of the food distribution project.
- Communicate with local authorities, local community leaders & camps managements.
- Coordinate & following up beneficiaries' data registration & verification.
- Following up food baskets receiving from the suppliers & to the distribution sites.
- Coordinate among all employees & parties to ensure goals achievement.
- Manage & provide technical & general support to the field teams' leaders.
- Following up food baskets distribution to the registered beneficiaries.
- Following up projects’ complaints, address them as soon as possible & send a report on each complaint.
- Daily report on the distribution progress & number of daily food baskets distribution.
- A weekly report on project issues, food baskets distributed quantities during the week.
- A monthly report on the project, which includes main activities, challenges & how they were addressed & next month plans.
This role reports to the Senior Project Manager.
- Degree in Administration or Project Management.
- At least 5 years' experience in managing food projects.
- Proficiency in computer & office software skills.
- Good English language skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- The ability to move & deal with staff & beneficiaries effectively.
This role has no team management responsibility.
Candidates interested in applying for this role need to register on CTG website as a candidate & apply for this role using this link: