The purpose of the job is to contribute towards effective support and maintenance of the AX system. The intern will be working with the AX team based in IRW to support users in IRW and from field offices in MENAEE and Asia regions.
- The intern will be supporting the AX team to undertake general administrative tasks, which includes managing AX users and groups.
- Intern will also be supporting the users from field offices with report generation and general user queries in a timely manner as well as working with local admins in field offices to resolve any escalated queries.
- Intern will also be responsible to resolve queries relating to AX and document the outcomes using the ticketing system (JIRA).
- Intern will be supporting AX team with project creations and revisions.
- Other common support areas include Setting up delegations, maintenance of workflow and monitoring of database log.
All Islamic Relief internships are currently 3-month, unpaid opportunities. Opportunities are primarily aimed at UK residents.
Apply based on the details on our website: Talent Development at Humanitarian Academy for Development | HAD (had-int.org)