For our Call for Expression of Interest (CEI) for Remunerated External Experts we are looking for Intermediate Monitoring and Evaluation Experts. The CEI aims to establish a List of Experts envisaged to be deployed to EUAA Asylum Support Teams as part of EUAA’s operations in different EU member States. The CEI includes 76 profiles in the field of asylum and reception and it is open for applications until 4 May 2024.
PROFILE 69: Intermediate Monitoring and Evaluation Expert
The indicative tasks for the Intermediate Monitoring and Evaluation Expert (profile n. 69) are the following:
· Regular and ad hoc monitoring and evaluation reporting on progress concerning EASO Operating Plan activities;
· Provide periodic inputs, information and statistics for reports concerning EASO Operating Plan activities;
· Collect, process and validate data from various sources;
· Collect, record, and analyse qualitative and quantitative data with regards to EASO's Operating Plan activities to identify issues and gaps for discussion during periodic or ad hoc PMO and Management Team meetings;
· Support the development and design Monitoring, Evaluation and/or Impact Reports.
The candidate will meet the following requirements:
· Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business Administration, Social sciences or other related fields (EQF 6 or equivalent);
· 3 years of proven professional experience in M&E activities, preferably in an asylum and reception sector context related to the tasks described;
· Proven professional experience in designing tools or frameworks for data collection, analysis, and production of reports.
The details of the call including the procedure, conditions, the information about this specific profile, as well as the application details can be found on the following link: