For our Call for Expression of Interest (CEI) for Remunerated External Experts we are looking for a Senior Reception Centre and Site Management Expert. The CEI aims to establish a List of Experts envisaged to be deployed to EUAA Asylum Support Teams as part of EUAA’s operations in different EU member States. The CEI includes 76 profiles in the field of asylum and reception and it is open for applications until 4 May 2024.
The indicative tasks for the Senior Reception Centre and Site Management Expert (profile n. 40) are the following:
· Enhance the organisation and coordination of reception centre and site management ensuring organisational goals and priorities are met;
· Provide direct support, guidance and instructions to a team or teams concerning reception centre and site management related workflows to enhance productivity and quality of the service;
· Plan, coordinate and monitor reception centres’ operational activities;
· Set up and support governance and community participation mechanisms;
· Manage and disseminate relevant information;
· Provide multisector feedback mechanisms and maintain infrastructure;
· Prepare regular reporting to national reception authorities on the reception centre and site's management.
The candidate will meet the following requirements:
· Bachelor’s degree preferably in Political science, Law, Social sciences, Humanitarian studies or Business Administration (EQF 6 or equivalent);
Master’s degree in the above-mentioned fields would be considered an advantage (EQF 7 or equivalent);
· 5 years of proven professional experience in reception centre/site management activities related to the tasks described;
· Proven professional experience with the application of reception standards;
· Proven knowledge of the Common European Asylum System through study, training or work experience;
· Proven professional experience in leading teams and coaching team members.
Как подать заявку
The details of the call including the procedure, conditions, the information about this specific profile (number 40), as well as the application details can be found on the following link: