Organization: The American Bar Association Rule of Law Initiative (ABA ROLI), through its USG-funded “Countering the Financing of Terrorism in South America program” (“Program”) will build the capacity of governments and financial sector stakeholders in the TBA region to degrade and disrupt the financing of Hizballah and other terrorist groups regionally and globally and their ability to operate, raise and move assets
Purpose: ABA ROLI seeks a local Paraguayan firm that can provide general legal services to the organization on an as-needed basis from November 1, 2020 to September 30, 2023.
Service Description: The firm’s legal representation services shall include all legal services that ABA ROLI may require on an as-needed basis in all fields: corporate, civil, commercial, labor, etc., including but not limited to:
- · All corporate, tax, and regulatory steps toward the successful maintenance of incorporation and registration or de-registration of ABA ROLI;
- · Advising on and drafting of all types of contracts and agreements executed between the ABA ROLI and its employees, suppliers, trainers and other third parties;
- · Providing legal counsel to ABA ROLI in all fields (corporate, labor, commercial, fiscal, etc.);
- · Preparation and modification of articles of incorporation, minutes of shareholders meeting and meetings of Board of Directors;
- · Granting of powers or mandates;
- · Periodic review of documentation, such as permits, licenses, authorizations, concessions and, where appropriate, propose renewal or endorsement, as well as the performance of the corresponding management.
- · If necessary: Obtaining all types of authorizations, permits, statements, notices and licenses before various administrative, federal and local authorities;
How to Apply
To apply please submit a cover letter detailing your firm’s services and fees to
email@example.com by no later than November 14, 2021.