- Work alongside PPLAAF’s teams in South Africa, Senegal and France to achieve PPLAAF’s objectives
- The Administration and Communication officer will work with PPLAAF on its fundraising and communication strategies, will assist in creating content, including web content, press releases, social media, newsletters, etc.
- The officer will help to manage and monitor PPLAAF grants and funds, including preparing documents, reports, timesheets and invoices for the financial and administrative reporting of PPLAAF
- The officer will help to coordinate some of PPLAAF’s activities, including provision of general and logistical support, of team events, conferences, workshops, trainings and webinars.
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience
- Background in human rights, NGOs, activism, etc.
- Understanding of, and commitment to PPLAAF’s values
- Ability to handle a large workload, work under pressure and independently
- Strong organizational skills
- Good personal skills
- Excellent communications skills, both oral and written in English and French (excellent report & proposal writing)
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Plus: knowledge of Africa and African languages, knowledge of whistleblower protection landscape
Как подать заявку
Please send CV (with at least two references), cover letter and writing sample to firstname.lastname@example.org by October 10th, 2021.