Under the supervision of the Maintenance Supervisor, the Technical Worker performs tasks that require professional qualification or relevant experience in refrigeration and aircon maintenance, carpentry, electrical, plumbing, and other skills that are necessary as maintenance staff.
- Responsible for maintenance and repair works in the ICRC office and residences which includes light troubleshooting for a variety of appliances and fixtures using the necessary tools, including other manual works.
- Provides basic technical support, under supervision, in areas such as refrigeration and aircon maintenance, electricity, plumbing, carpentry, etc. in all ICRC premises.
- Immediately alerts supervisors of any issues that could have negative consequences or represents a risk (technical malfunctions, accidents).
- Ensures that all ICRC residences are always equipped with working security items (smoke/fire alarm, fire blankets, fire extinguishers, anti-blast film) and conducts testing and regular checks to ensure they are working.
- Adapts and always follows all security measures to ensure a safe and healthy working environment for him and his colleagues such as always wearing protective gear.
- Drives ICRC vehicle/motorbikes by strictly following internal security and national traffic rules and ensures proper fueling and cleaning.
- Implements change of office organization and assists in the relocation of office furniture/equipment, etc.
- Escorts external maintenance companies working within ICRC premises.
- Procures maintenance-related items of small value, if needed.
- Participates in the inventory exercise.
- Performs messenger work to DFA, embassies, post office, deposit of cheques, payments, etc.
- At least five years of professional experience in refrigeration and aircon maintenance;
- Completed Secondary Education and/or vocational training in Refrigeration and Air-Conditioning (RAC) Servicing NC II and Electrical Training Certifications;
- Basic computer skills (Email, Microsoft Word, and Excel);
- Minimum 5 years driving experience with a valid drivers license;
- Good communication skills;
Как подать заявку
HOW TO APPLY
*Qualified applicants are requested to submit by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org until 31 October 2021*.*
2) Cover letter
*Please clearly indicate in the subject line: SURNAME First name – MAN Technical Worker (Resume & cover letter).*
Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis until the position is successfully filled. *
The ICRC values diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates
*Only short-listed candidates will be notified. A valid NBI clearance must be submitted once shortlisted.***