Panagora Group is a small business providing novel and integrated solutions in global health and international development. Our goal is to provide innovative solutions that build national capacity and promote sustainability through robust local participation and capacity building, utilizing highly integrated and private sector solutions. Throughout our work, we embrace a virtuous circle of knowledge stewardship, collaborative learning, and application of evidence to heighten and accelerate positive health and development outcomes.
Panagora is under a subcontract with University Research Co., LLC (URC)to lead CLA activities and support approaches for social inclusion and sustainability for the Cambodia Malaria Elimination Project 2 (CMEP 2). The CLA specialist will incorporate CLA approaches across three project objectives including:
· Objective 1: Detect, effectively and safely treat, and follow-up all malaria cases, and provide effective personal protection to at least 90% of the high-risk population.
· Objective 2: Strengthen national malaria surveillance, monitoring and evaluation systems appropriate for malaria elimination and control activities as well as prevention of re-introduction.
· Objective 3: malaria control and elimination efforts, particularly at the provincial and OD level.
This is a long-term position based in Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Develop standard operating procedures (SOPs) for CLA inclusion into tasks, and as needed, scopes of work toward deepening and institutionalizing CLA into the work undertaken by the activity.
· Deepen existing learning capabilities and introduce improved avenues to learning.
· Develop CLA approaches, including learning plans, communities of practice, and facilitation needs.
· Carry out pause and reflect sessions as well as learning events in direct collaboration with technical team
· Identify and execute appropriate agreed upon methodology, field work, research, reporting and deliverables, working closely with the activity leadership and other activity technical leads.
· Facilitate learning activities and pathways toward transformative, adaptive evidence-based change.
· Other duties as assigned.
· A Bachelor’s Degree in organizational learning, communication, social sciences, or related field.; Master’s Degree preferred.
· Experience in knowledge management, documentation and sharing of learning as well as knowledge of the USAID CLA framework are assets.
· A minimum of five (5) years of progressively responsible professional experience in program/project development, CLA, and implementation in a developing country context, preferably with USAID projects.
· Excellent adaptive skills: Flexible and risk tolerant, curious, and creative, comfort with ambiguity, uncertainty, and adaptation.
· Excellent presentation, facilitation, and training skills, both online and in person, that can influence decision makers, foster organizational change strategies, with implementation occurring within a complex organizational setting. Direct experience with USAID audiences highly desired.
· Demonstrated ability and track record in strategic, systems and holistic thinking, managing resistance to change and understanding of organizational culture, learning and change management.
· Familiarity with the malaria health sector preferred.
· Fluency in English, written and spoken.
· Must be able to legally work in Cambodia.
To apply, please visit https://panagoragroup.net/project-opportunities/. Fill out the online application. Please include a cover letter and resume. Applications without a cover letter will not be considered. No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted.
Panagora Group is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.