Save the Children International has an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as the**- Global Campaign Communications Manager at any existing Save the Children office location.**
The Global Campaign Communications Manager is responsible for developing and driving the
implementation of an effective internal and external communications strategy that, drives conversation,
engagement and action for Save the Children's advocacy and campaigning, while increasing brand
The post holder works collaboratively with media, digital, content, communications, campaigns and
advocacy colleagues in Save the Children Members and Country Offices, the Communications and
Engagement team, the Global Media Unit, and the Global Campaign Team to develop integrated
In order to be successful you will bring/have:
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to motivate, influence and negotiate both
internally and externally
- Proven experience in developing first class integrated communications strategies and plans to
achieve successful campaigning and advocacy outcomes.
- Proven experience in developing integrated comms strategies across all functions / platforms to
support campaigning goals / ambition (rather than generalist communications person)
- Personal drive and commitment for wanting to affect positive changes and drive action that
leads to social and political change
- Proven success in developing and implementing complex campaigns, media or communications
- Proven success in delivering high quality communications, products or tools targeting a diverse
range of audiences.
- Experience of and commitment to working in wider coalitions and partnerships to deliver
strong campaigning and communications outcomes.
- Cultural sensitivity, with highly developed interpersonal and communication skills including
influencing and negotiation.
- Experience of building personal networks, resulting in securing significant new opportunities for
- Experience of developing and managing communications content and tools and making best use
of user-created content.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills, with an ability to meet deadlines and manage
multiple demands and competing priorities, while maintaining high quality standards
- An ability to work as part of a team within a networked structure, and to maintain good
working relationships with colleagues across functional and geographical boundaries
- An ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to adapt work plans flexibly depending on
- Demonstrated commitment to Save the Children's mission and values.
We can offer circa £45,000 per annum (If based in UK) with an option of flexible working hours. If the role is based outside of the UK, National T&C (including pay) will apply.
This role can be based in any existing Save the Children office location on approval, provided the successful candidate has proof of eligibility to work from the preferred location.
Where we Work - Where We Work | Save the Children International
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive environment where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Please attach a copy of your CV and cover letter with your application, and include details of your salary expectations. A copy of the full role profile can be found at www.savethechildren.net/careers/apply
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy.
Save the Children does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process.
How to Apply
Please follow this link to apply: https://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=dGFuaWEuZHVnZ2FsLjU4NjM5LjEyMTg1QHNhdmV0aGVjaGlsZHJlbmFvLmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ