Position Title: Resources Management Assistant
Duty Station: Manila (Global) Administrative Centre, Philippines
Classification: General Service/G-5
Type of Appointment: Fixed-term, one year w/ possibility of extension
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
Closing Date: 06 July 2020
Salary: Php 603,027 per annum net of taxes
This position will be based in Manila (Global) Administrative Centre (MAC), Philippines and may only be filled by the country's nationals.
Under the general and direct supervision of Senior Resources Management Assistant, and overall supervision of National Finance Support Officer (MFS Crisis Support unit), the successful candidate will be accountable and responsible for providing resources management services related to Country Offices in emergency or missions in need, on budgetary, reporting and other related resources management areas in support of and in close coordination with the Department of Resources Management – Emergency Support Unit (DRM ESU).
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- University degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Finance or a related field from an accredited academic institution, with three years of relevant professional experience; or
- Completed High School degree from an accredited academic institution, with five years of relevant professional experience.
- Must be Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or Certified Management Accountant (CMA) or its equivalent.
- Relevant experience preferably in project monitoring and tracking, administrative and finance functions.
- Experience in audit an advantage.
- Sound knowledge of accounting systems and/or SAP plus generally accepted accounting principles, business risk controls, and audit/review procedures.
- Proficiency in MS Office and Web based applications.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and writing skills.
- Sound knowledge of financial rules and regulations.
- Sound knowledge of International Public Sector Accounting Standards (IPSAS).
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications via PRISM e-Recruitment system, by 06 July 2020 at the latest, referring to this advertisement.
For further information, please refer to: https://philippines.iom.int/jobs/vacancies/vn-0392020-vn-0392020-resources-management-assistant-g-5-manila-global-administrative
In order for an application to be considered valid, IOM only accepts online profiles duly completed.
You can track the progress of your application on your personal application page in the IOM e-recruitment system.
IOM welcomes applicants from qualified individuals, irrespective of their race, religion, skin, color, nationality, age, disability status, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family structure, mental health status, or any other characteristic.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.