inSupply Health is an independent regional advisory firm based in Nairobi pioneering new approaches to improve public health supply chains in East Africa. inSupply Health draws from the experience of its affiliation to John Snow Inc. (JSI). Our team of dynamic local consultants works closely with public and private sector clients to design optimized, responsive and resilient supply chain systems. inSupply deploys systems that deliver essential health products such as antimalarial and HIV medications, vaccines and contraceptives in complex settings. We take proven methodologies from the commercial sector and adapt them to local conditions. We involve our clients closely in shaping their supply chains so they can own, implement and continuously improve their systems over the long term. We specialize in: developing supply chain maturity strategies, building organizational capacity for supply chains, designing and implementing data-driven, optimized supply chain systems and quantifying health commodity needs. inSupply doesn’t just help our clients select the right technology for better supply chain management. We also invest in people and processes, helping to build a culture of data use and continuous improvement.
Who we are looking for
inSupply is adopting an adaptive learning methodology to conduct internal and external testing of the IMPACT Team approach. For this to happen, we will be creating a prototype IMPACT Team Portal, which will enable us to share learnings across IMPACT Teams, implementing partners, and ministries of health for better decision making. The portal will enable the team to collect, analyze, and visualize qualitative and quantitative data at multiple levels of implementation.
We are looking for a Drupal Developer Consultant to build this portal within 3 months. A strong focus of the project will revolve around user experience, particularly as it pertains to data collection and visualization. Integration with District Health Information Software 2 (DHIS2) will be another important component. The Drupal Developer Consultant will be assisted by a Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Advisor with DHIS2 experience, as well as a U.S.-based Drupal Team.
● Meet with stakeholders to refine requirements and make recommendations.
● Install and configure a Drupal 8 site, which will be hosted on Pantheon or a similar managed hosting environment.
● Connect the site to KHIS Aggregate (the DHIS2-based Kenya Health Information System (KHIS) for Aggregate Reporting) using the DHIS2 module, which takes advantage of the DHIS2 API.
● Identify groups of users and their requirements; design and implement a user workflow taking into account bandwidth issues for some users.
● Set up Drupal Views for visualizing qualitative and quantitative data, including charts.
● As needed, write new Drupal 8 modules and (if feasible) contribute them to Drupal.org
● Apply a basic theme, such as Bootstrap.
● Write clean, readable, secure code with an extreme focus on overall performance.
● Other tasks, as required.
● Must have demonstrated experience building a Drupal 8 site.
● Must be able to engage with clients, gather requirements, and provide feasible recommendations.
● Skilled with most aspects of Drupal setup, optimization, and configuration.
● Experience integrating content APIs with Drupal.
● Experience writing PHP, JS, HTML, and CSS.
● Experience with command line and version control systems, such as Git.
● Experience with DHIS2.
How to Apply
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com