Effective with the release of this position announcement, Winrock International will be recruiting applicants for Multiple Positions for a Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea-based project under the Forestry & Natural Resource Management (FNRM) Unit. The responsibilities, duties, and qualifications are described in the attached position descriptions. The position is contingent upon receipt of donor funding.
Winrock International is a nonprofit organization that works with people in the United States and around the world to empower the disadvantaged, increase economic opportunity, and sustain natural resources. By linking local individuals and communities with new ideas and technology, Winrock is increasing long-term productivity, equity, and responsible resource management to benefit the poor and disadvantaged of the world.
SALARY & BENEFITS:
The salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. Winrock provides excellent benefits for staff.
- Bachelors in project management, international development, public policy, or related field.
- At least 5 years work experience on donor-funded projects in a relevant position
- Demonstrated knowledge of USAID policies and regulations regarding financial management systems and reporting, procurement processes, and grants management.
- Experience working in similar positions on USAID is desirable.
- Ability to diplomatically supervise staff and coordinate activities with partners from a broad range of backgrounds and experiences.
- Complete fluency in written and oral English is required.
Winrock is an equal opportunity employer. Nationals encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to apply through Winrock International's career site by submitting their CV and cover letter here - https://www.appone.com/MainInfoReq.asp?R_ID=2231960