Skip to main content
OCHA - Philippines: Situation Report - Highlights (15 February 2019)
- Welcome to the new OCHA digital situation report. Below you will find the latest information as of 13 February. This edition will reflect the following highlights:
- Tropical Depression Usman brought torrential rains on 29 December, triggering landslides in the Bicol, CALABARZON, E. Visayas and MIMAROPA region. Local actors led the response.
- Nearly two years after the Marawi conflict, the Government continues to lead the humanitarian response, track IDPs and build temporary and permanent shelters.
- The Humanitarian Country Team has renewed its commitment to protect the rights of Mindanao IDPs and ensure their safety and dignity.
- In brief: a second plebiscite of the Bangsamoro Organic Law took place on 6 February in the provinces of Lanao del Norte and North Cotabato.